Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Easter & Memorial Day


My friend and colleague, Rhonda, called me and asked when was Easter? Hmm - when was it? Then she stopped me and said it was a rhetorical question - her point was that I had not posted since Easter. What is she trying to say? Ok - so I am at fault again for not keeping up to date on my posts. I have pics at home to upload but do have one from Rhonda for today at least! This is a pic from our play date last weekend at the park. She looks so much bigger than just a month ago! As we are getting close to the 1 year mark, time keeps going by faster and faster.

Speaking of time going by so fast, as you all know this past weekend was memorial day weekend. Over the weekend, I often thought about my post this time last year and how things were much different than they are now. And how life seems "normal" again for my family but is not for so many other families whose husbands, fathers, sons are still in Iraq. Please keep all of those families in your thoughts and Gods Speed to them.