Potty Trained!!
Potty training has been entirely too easy. We tried pull ups for a few days the last two weeks and they are double the price of diapers and really no different other than to be more messy. So this past weekend, I opted to buy Addie big girl panties at Target. We tried them Saturday and Sunday and had two accidents so opted not to bring her to school in them on Monday. But then Monday night there were not accidents so Tuesday we tried it out at school and she made it all day long. So we pushed it and tried Tuesday night putting Addie to bed in big girl panties and Wed morning she was still dry! She has been in them all week now without any issues!! I have probably jinxed us now and Emmie will be 5 when she is potty trained. I'll take what I can get!

<< Home