Monday, April 11, 2005

Comments From Iraq

Thanks for posting your comments and emails!! I talked to Doug on Saturday and all is well. He sincerely appreciates all of the emails sent to him and the comments on the blog. Although it seems so trivial to talk to him about my day (unless of course it is about nugget), he said that it is nice to hear about what is going on at home and work. I imagine with what his day to day is like, it would be nice to have some sense of normalcy. Then again, he did have lobster on Saturday for lunch and dinner. Go figure…. He is visiting another base (forgot the name) this week which is supposed to be the Ritz of bases there in Iraq. I think he is back in Hit later this week. He is able to check the blog now every other day or so and I have emailed him detailed instructions on how to log on and post his own entry – we’ll see….