Thank goodness - I have wonderful inlaws!
How much better does it get?
I was out of town all this weekend and despite the fact that I was going to be of no help whatsoever, my parents-in-law and brother and sister-in-law headed to town from Houston & Dallas just to work on the Round Rock house. Not sure how I got so lucky but I am ever so grateful! They were able to get quite a bit done. We are on the "painting the interior trim phase." My brother and sister-in-law were able to stay and extra day so I was at least able to catch them for a late lunch - during which Doug called so he was able to talk to his brother for a bit.
This is the second time my parents-in-law have come up while I was out of town so I am not going to take it personally. I think my mother-in-law is just trying to see to it that I don't get on any more ladders....

<< Home