A few more weeks!
We are down to a serious count down. Talked to Doug today and not sure but it may have been the last time I will talk to him while he is at the Dam - hard to say. He probably only has one more patrol "outside the wire" in a place that he said is fairly safe. Depending on what communication is like in route home, I may not be able to talk to him until he hits North Carolina. For security reasons, he cannot give me exact dates on when he leaves and the path they take but they will hit North Carolina sometime in late September or early October and will be there for a few days before flying into San Antonio. The days are going by fast.
I had an open house today for the Round Rock house that went fairly well. We had a great showing - half were neighboors, 25% seemed seriously interested and %25 were just browsing. Can't complain. Hopefully it will sell fast but I am not banking on it. We bought the house not sure if we were going to sell or move into it and after Doug got a permanent job in Austin and was not commuting to Waco anymore we opted to stay where we are a bit closer to family. And the thought of being out of the debt of the house remodel is very appealing!

<< Home