Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Overdue Misc Updates

I am afraid that I am getting worse. Time seems to slip away and no time for blog updates. So I thought I would post some updates and promise pictures in the next week or so.

Last time I wrote, Doug took Addie to Florida for the week and I met up with them mid-week. They did great! I missed them terribly but it was only two days. Addie loved having the constant attention with 6 adults and two little ones wrapped around her little fingers. She did fabulously on the plan - I have to say, my girl is a good sleeper! Speaking of - she has really taken to sleeping well at night! I feel blessed. Of course she has to be constantly entertained during the day so it is a give an take.

Doug returns to work tomorrow : ( and his Mr. Mom days are coming to an end. The time the two of them have had together has been sweet - he is a great dad and pays attention to details!

Oh and the other big event - we sold and closed on the Round Rock house! I have been keeping the pending sale under wraps as I was worried that it would fall through - but we actually closed!! Unfortunately, we did not make any money on the sale but we got back what we put into it so I guess I can't complain too much.

That's all for now....