Happy Birthday Addie





We celebrated Addie's birthday early this year. We got together with 3 of her friends (Connor, Liv & Lennox) and had a huge joint birthday with the Biscuit Brothers - Addie's favorite band. I used to be a mom that made fun of moms who did crazy parties for their kids so I justified this one by a) saying it was split by 4 and b) the party was really for me too because I love the Biscuit Brothers. We listen to them almost every night and Addie insists on putting on her dancing shoes and sometimes her dancing dress so that she can dance around the couch while she listens to them. It's hard to remember a time that was so carefree and innocent. I relish those times. Before and after the party, Addie talked about how excited she was about them coming and all the people that would be here (around 120!). But during, she was her normal "Shy Addie" as you can see from the pics. She started to warm up a bit towards the end of the show and Dusty and Buford (aka the Biscuit Brothers were great with her). I am sure we'll do a family get together for her actual b-day and next year a very, very quiet b-day is in store.

<< Home