Sunday, May 08, 2005

Third Trimester!

Had my first mothers day this weekend - I imagine next year won't be as quiet. My sweet husband sent me flowers on Friday and Baby G gave me a necklace today (that my nephew picked out for him). My in-laws came in town this weekend to help out on the Round Rock house and we were able to steel away for mothers day breakfast with my parents at Kirby Lane. I was even able to squeeze a nap in today.

As of last week I am officially in my third trimester. Hard to believe! Poor kid still has no nursery but that will come hopefully in June. Apparently, a pregger friend of mine, Rhonda, has informed me that my 24 week belly picture is very dated. Now that I think about it that picture was actually at 22 weeks - so this is what nugget was looking like around 26 weeks. He is getting me well prepared for motherhood - can't sleep unless I indulge in Tylenol PM, can't eat without tums, back is killing me.......but it's all worth it.


26 weeks Posted by Hello